Swarovski Crystal Astral Necklace and Earrings

Swarovski Crystal Astral Necklace and Sterling Silver Earrings Free Shipping


















I consider this piece one of my best necklaces ever! Loaded with sparkling Swarovski Astral bicones, and edged with delicate seed bead ruffles, this necklace is perfect for any occasion!

Length of necklace: 16 inches (please contact me if you want me to add a free extension chain)
Length of earrings: 1 3/8 inches, including ear wires.

This necklace is finished with a sterling silver lobster claw clasp.
The earrings are made with sterling silver findings, including the ear wires.

If you would like the necklace to be longer, please let me know, and I will add a silver-plated extension chain.

Please Note: If you simply love this necklace but are looking for different colors, please contact me, and I will be happy to work with you on it!

AlissasAccessories.Etsy.com
Facebook.com/AlissasAccessories
AlissasAccessories.BlogSpot.com